Have you repeatedly gone back to an old flame and why?

I think some people find themselves (yes I'm guilty!) going in circles with certain poeple hoping this time it will be different. Why did you and has it ever worked out?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• No I haven't but I think most people do it for fear of being alone. They have a comfort zone with that person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I avoid drama and avoid people like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes lots of Times and because you know each other

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. I loved him and it made me stupid and unrealistically hopeless.
    It did not work out because he simply does not have a value system. He doesn't have what it takes to make it work out and there are parts of his personality that will ALWAYS cause problems.

0|0
    0|0
    • Love does that to us. Hope you found someone who shares your values and makes you happy!

• yes and i don't regret it

0|0
    0|0
    • Me either. Each time was something special even if it didn't last.

• No never especially if he did something to fuck it up :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go back dating my exs plenty of guys out there

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never actually gone back to a guy i've dated and broken up with but i find myself always considering thinking about going after a guy i was interested in for a really long time and he felt the same way about me but we fought so often that it didn't work out. but yeah, i'm in circles

0|0
    0|0
    • And that is my predicament. So frustrating!!!

• it's incredibly frustrating, sometimes it fucks me up.. i just think about it all the time and wonder why it never worked out. i've gotten over him, fell back, gotten over him, fell back in and so on.