Guys, lets cut to the chase: brunettes or blondes?

just a blonde wondering if men prefer brunettes over blondes

• brunettes
    56% (29)
  • blondes
    27% (14)
  • check answers
    17% (9)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Brunettes are on average more attractive than blondes, but blondes are the hottest.

Blonde is a tough hair colour to pull off, it requires a very specific kind of face and body to be hot.

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Face. I've found blondes and brunettes to be good looking. What matters more is if their hair is well taken care of (and most pretty girls automatically have nice hair because they're fucking lucky as fuck).

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are my favorite. But to be honest if you're cute, you're cute. Hair color is of little importance as long as it isn't green. Green just makes me think of Shrek most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads seem very playful my girls one she's playful but in not sexual way though Like only letting me kiss her if i could catch her lol But blondes can look cute especially if they maintain the hair properly otherwise it can look horrid and brunettes are nice i once dated a brunette girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I love redheads the most. But honestly hair colour is of little consequence. I can think of. dozen mpre important things.

0|0
    0|0
  • REDHEADS.

Natural blondes are good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Redheads are so sexy for me. My girlfriend is not really readhead, but she has a lot of readhead's sexy things.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an easy question for me... Brunettes of course. I'm not into blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, depends on a girl. Honestly there are more important things then a hair color.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer u baby 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes overall, blondes interest me ocassionaly

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

But gun-to-my-head: Brunettes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does the category that loses get subjected to genocide?

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer brunettes more

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate this question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both of em

0|0
    0|0
  • Reds, but if I had to choose, brunettes, funny, I usually wind up with blondes

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple , brunettes are so good to have sex but blondes (if they are really sweet ones) make me think to marry lol

1|0
    0|0
  • The current girl I like happens to be blonde, so I choose blonde.

0|0
    0|0