A repulsively unattractive guy who is confident and funny asked me out. I didn't answer him. What should I say to get him out of my life?

A guy who I go to University approached me one day and confidently started flirting with me and showing me attention. He was funny and charming. He asked me for my number and I gave it to him because I don't have the courage to say no to guys. He rung me to ask me on a date and I said that I'd get back to him.

He's repulsively physically unattractive even though he has a great personality.

What should I say to him to tell him that I don't find him attractive enough to go on a date with him?

Just to clarify, I am a gay male.

Here's what he looks like: http://imgur.com/iKiqqMb

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you're mean. Learn to say no next time, in a polite manner. You don't have to tell him you find him unattractive, learn some discretion. All you need to say is "I'm sorry, I'm not interested I already have boyfriend".

What Girls Said 2

• When a fugster did that to me

I laughed it off: hah, good one! Pat em on the shoulder, then walk away.

Or you can just lie lmao.

• Tell him that you only want to be friends.

What Guys Said 1

• Or you could forego the lie and simply say, "I'm sorry but, I'm focusing on bettering myself (my school, my hobbies, my family, my career, etc.) and I'm just not looking for a relationship right now but, thanks for the compliment!"