Should I be cool with this girl kissing my boyfriend?

My boyfriend is an international student from Asia. And yes Asian people don't greet each other with kisses. He never greet anyone with kisses or hugs, just a wave or a "hey". This one girl, however, keeps jumping up to hug him and and try to go for his lips as a greeting. Whenever I'm there he always turn his face so she kisses his cheek instead of his lips. She also completely ignore my existence, just face her back to me, talk to him, then go. Should I be cool with this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No you shouldn't be. I wouldn't let any random girl kiss my man even if it was a cheek kiss

• I confronted her once, she said "Common it's just a greeting, you ain't wanna be the most conservative girl he knows", then keep on doing what she's doing :/

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think you should.

• would I come off as controlling if I tell him it's not okay, because people can always argue that it's just a "friendly greet"?

• He should respect how you feel. I would not be okay with my significant other kissing anyone but me and her family. If he doesn't respect you enough to listen to your opinion he probably isn't worth dating.

• I wouldn't be cool with it, and I'm sure not really many people would be.

I'd talk to your boyfriend about it and try to say to him how it makes you feel, even when he's taken, trying to kiss him while his girlfriend is like right there is disrespectful as anything.

• She even completely ignore me like wtf. But would I come off as controlling if I tell him it's not okay, because people can always argue that it's just a "friendly greet"?

What Girls Said 1

• No , tell her its not cool and he's uncomfortable with it

• She completely ignore me. One time I tried to introduce myself, she just gave me a dirty look and say "Hey" then keep on talking to my boyfriend.

• Maybe its time to take a different approach , drag her by her roots and slam her repeatedly into the lockers