Why do woman go clubbing?

If you don't looking for anything. can you find good girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some go just to have fun
    Some go for a hook up
    Some go to meet new people
    Some go to get drunk
    Some for the music

I don't like bars or clubs. They're overrated
    Netflix is life bitches

What Girls Said 15

• My friends and I aren't very much into clubbing. I used to go when I was like 17, back when I wasn't even old enough, but by the time I go to the legal age, I was kind of over it. Now I only go if it's someone's birthday, or if I want to let off some steam after being stressed from school or something. Sometimes my friends and I go sober just so we can dance. It's actually good cardio lmao

• I just go to have fun with my friends. Hookups are not even a thought... It ain't happening. I rather meet a guy in a library than in the club. If he ask to dance then yeah I'll dance with him. Im there to dance anyways. If he ask to buy a drink course Im gonna say yes (unless he's drunk, super touchy feely & aggressive) I always turn down getting a drink from those guys.

• Same reason men do. To let loose, dance, have a good time and get some free drinks. Maybe even hookup

• i've never been to a club before

• Because it's fun. You can dress up, socialize, dance , get drink and maybe meet some fine guys

• I've never been to a club or anything like that.

• I don't go anymore but I when I did it was to dance and mingle with other people, and maybe meet a nice guy.

• 1. It strokes our egos to have men lust after us even if we have absolutely no intentions of hooking up

2. Alcohol and drinks, Yo

3. Sex

• All above is you?

• Noooo, I was just listing reasons why women in general go clubbing. I don't do bars/clubs but when I occasionally do, it's reason #2.

• I like going clubbing to have fun with my friends, I'm never looking for a guy when I go out

• I like to go because I enjoy getting out of the house every now and then, and hanging out with the girls. I have met two long term boyfriends at the club, but I feel like it was a complete fluke, because half the time I don't go for the guys, because they are just looking to score.

• And some to find a nice girl to date

• I think they would have better luck elsewhere, because girls can be just as bad as guys, if not worse when it comes to that

• Cool about that

• To get de-stressed, have fun, hang with friends, dancing, laughing, not thinking a lot for a change. We hang with a group of about 10 or so and we have a lot of fun dancing, trying out new clubs and drinking a bit :)

Why do you ask this only to us women?

• Just to see y'all option. So wrong place to find a date?

• Definitely the wrong place to find a date. It is about the friends and the fun for me.

• same reason men do?

• I don't want to go to clubs

• Dance with my friends and cute guys, drink, and have a good time.

• And trying to find a bf or hook up?

• Yeah, and that's why they come back with neither. We can sense that like you're screaming it.

Go and have a genuinely good time out, without being on the hunt for a girl, and you'll surprise yourself when at the end of the night a girl wants to go home with you or give you her number. Girls are more interested in guys who add to the fun they're having, rather than guys who are only there because they want something from them.

• Good point!

• To have fun. Meet someone.

What Guys Said 11

• The only clubs I ever went to was to salsa dance. It seemed like girls did that to meet men because I got a lit of chicks that way. Thinking about getting back into the salsa and tango scene.

• 1.) To find some idiots that will buy them drinks.
    2.) To dance (even though that makes me wonder why they can't dance in their rooms with music on).
    3.) To find a one night stand.
    4.) To get drunk.
    5.) To tickle their egos by having guys trying to pick them up.

Pretty much that's it.

• The same reason why men go clubbing I'm assuming?

• Bullshit on the "not looking for a hook up" response lolol

• For fun? They want to go dancing, hang out with their friends and meet new people via guys.

• to have fun

• Nah honestly speaking half the chicks in there end up in a hotelroom with some dude and the rest are just there to chill. Clubbing is overrated tbh im over it now even though I go every now n then

• to have a good time, have fun, drink, dance, maybe meet a guy or 2.

• To get fucked by a hott guy.

• lmfao!!! typical guy that thinks that EVERY girls in a club is looking for something hahahaha
    some people just want to have fun man

• to get drunk and grind with hot guys