Girls, would you rather date a first team rugby/soccer/football/Basketball player (in highschool) or the talented guitarist/pianist/drummer musican?

Do you fancy the captain (s) of either (one of) the Rugby/Soccer/Football/Basketball squad who dominates his opponents on the field/court earning respect from many, the one who's the alpha of the locker room, catching the eyes of the cheerleaders and the one who manages to get the crowd chanting his name by the end of a game.

OR

Are you into the star of all the events/shows who makes his name widely known through his multi-instrumental talent as a famous pianist, guitarist and drummer, the role model backstage and the celebrity on stage and off stage, the one managing to get the crowd chanting his name and the girls screaming for him at the end of every performance.

Both are famous
Both are charismatic
Both are highly respected
Both are hot ;)

• The 1st team Rugby/Soccer/Football/Basketball player
    44% (11)
  • The Talented Guitarist/Pianist/Drummer (musician)
    56% (14)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
To address the issue of arrogance and egocentricity, would you think they would be 'highly respected'?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a musician and I'd rather date the musician.

What Girls Said 8

• Why not both? Just kidding, even though I enjoy sports I think I enjoy the arts more so I would prefer the musician.

• This is no brainer for me. Musician by a mile! I love musicians.

• Don't have a preference. I like artsy guys and i like sporty guys

• dont really mind any but most probs more on the sport side hahaha

• I'd go for the basketball captain for suuure!!!

• Lol you should checkout a movie called "John Tucker must die" 😂 I know the name is a bit excessively harsh but after reading your opinion, I think it's a good reccomendation

• Rlly okay if u say so I'll check it out!
      I trust you😊

• If go towards the talent :)

• Musician! So he could play songs for me <3
    I'd love it if he was in a rock band :)

• It depends. Are they egotistical and think they're gods gift to women?