Girls, would you date an infertile guy?

Just out of interest, would you date an infertily guy (given you already know he is infertile).
Also, would you keep on dating a guy in case you found out about his infertility after you started to date, but wouldn't start to date a guy you know is infertile?

• Yes, I have no problem with dating infertile guys.
    52% (17)
  • His infertility could be a problem for me but I would give him a chance at least.
    33% (11)
  • No, I wouldn't start to date an infertile guy, but I would keep on dating him if I found out about his infertility after we started to date.
    9% (3)
  • No, I wouldn't want to date an infertile guy.
    6% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Never have to use any more birth control, woohoo!

What Girls Said 11

• I don't want kids so dating someone infertile is pretty much a bonus.

• I don't want children and can't go on both control so I'd be all about dating this guy lol

• I'm not dead-set on having kids and adoption can be an option. So many kids who need parents and good homes out there.

It's fine with me. Honestly, I almost prefer it. I mean, I really don't want to go through pregnancy.

• it's not like he has chosen to be infertile but i believe that life is full of tests and so we should live our lives and be happy if you really love somebody you won't care about trival stuff like that you can always opt for adoption.

• As long as he still wants kids

• I am infertile myself so no worries

• That would be my dream man so yes lol

• Yes! I don't want kids. That would be perfect.

• It would be the best, honestly.

• I want kids so... We would have to talk about options.

• I would...