Guys, does it bother him that I have a small chest?

I've been dating this guy for a while but I've always been self conscious about my chest around him because it is small. I'm just wondering if it would bother him if I have a same chest because he hasn't said anything but I still feel insecure when it comes to my chest around him!

7

Most Helpful Guy

• That stuff about all guys want is a girl with big tits is B. S. Some guys actually prefer small boobs and other guys don't care whether you have A cups or D cups. This guy already knows you don't have big boobs, right? He hasn't seen them but it's usually obvious that a girl doesn't have a pair of watermelons under her blouse. Give him - and the rest of us guys - credit with not being as shallow as some of those hostile feminazis claim. Go have fun and stop worrying about your boobs. If you have two and he gets to suck on them, he'll be happy.

• Thank you u have actually made me feel a lot less worried I know it's not just about my appearance bit it's just I feel there are so many other women who have a great personality, figure and are beautiful and it's just like I don't know why he don't go to them instead by anyway thank you I feel a hole lot better now

• And thanks for the MHO!

• I'm not sure about Chinese arithmetic but thankypu and you are more than welcome for the mho

What Guys Said 6

• He likes you just the way you are or he wouldn't be dating you. There's nothing wrong with having smaller size breasts.

• Thank you I can now see the majority on men are not fased by it

• I would have a problem if my girlfriend had a small chest.

• Really I personally don't feel it should matter it's about the personality but I know boys do go out with girls because of there appearance but it should be about that it's the personality that's more important in my eyes, please I'd like to know your opinion of why you say that

• Ok I can see your point of view and at least I know he at least likes one part on me because he is always grabbing my arse and he says a lot that he loved my arse

• Attempting to avoid conflict? I bet you have the same exact standards that men do. I bet you want him to be tall, muscular and wealthy

• if i like a girl, it doesn't matter if she is short tall "small chested" whatever. i like her for her. and i could give two f's about what anyone else thinks about her. all that matters is that she is special to me, and i will try to make sure i'm not interested in her for her, not the way she looks.

• Thank you

• "i will try to make sure i'm not interested in her for her"
      i meant to say i will try to make sure she knows i'm interested in her for her, not the way she looks

• I though that's what you ment anyway but thank you again

• Nah. It would have been clear when he met you how big your boobs are. So he must be fine with small boobs or even prefers them.

• Thank you and I guess so that's very true actually I never thought of it that way before

• Yeah. If there's one thing we guys are remarkably good at it's picturing how you girls' bodies look naked pretty shortly after first meeting you. That's why I always find it funny when girls get all nervous about whether a guy will still find them attractive when they first see them naked. If he's still pursuing you it's because he already has a very good idea of how you look and he likes what he sees!

• Ok thankyou I never knew guys actually do that and to be honest from what you have said it makes me feel a lot less nervous about how I look

• 'because he hasn't said anything'? what are you hoping he would say? 'you have small breasts' ?
    any way, im sure you should not worry!!

• No it's just when he sees my look in the mi rip at my chest he doesn't say anything and it just makes me feel like it bothers him that I have a small chest

• smaller boobs are better than bigger. B-C cups are perfect and A cup is fine just no bigger than D cup personally.

• Thankyou for the help