Have you ever been stood up on a date? What happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once planned a date (it would have been my first date ever) and that same day she texted me telling me she was sick and couldn't go, so I told her it was ok and to text me whenever she was feeling better. I knew she was just bailing on me, I'm not stupid, and that was confirmed when she never texted me again.

To be honest, I'm kinda happy we didn't go out, but at the same time it made me kinda defensive to go on a date again, I mean, the first date I ever planned, nervous as f*ck, and she cancels and lies to me? Not motivational at all xD

What Guys Said 2

• Fully stood up? No. Closest I've had that happen was when I was getting my shoes on to drive over to meet a girl when she suddenly texts me to tell me she can't meet because she has class... which made no sense because I thought that was really dumb of her to schedule something when she has class.

• if that happened i'd smoke a cigarette till she pops up basically...

What Girls Said 1

• Yep. Once. I don't know what happened. We had it all planned and I texted him the day of and received no response. I tried two more times during the day with no response. He texted me two weeks later to apologize and ask for another chance. I did not give it to him.