Gamer Relationships?

Okay, so I always here all these stories where a boy and girl or a man and woman meet online and then (after getting to know and like eachother) start dating. I guess my real question is if this is a real love? Or is this like a way to say, "I love you," to make feel like you're in love. I don't mean to offend anyone who has an internet girlfriend or boyfriend, I'm just curious if the whole "Gamer Dating" thing is a true love. Thank you everyone who responds. Have a good night.

• Love?
    85% (11)40% (4)65% (15)Vote
  • Not Love?
    15% (2)60% (6)35% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened for me, we've been living together 7 months now. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, I'm very happy to hear that, and hey, I guess that answers my question :)

• Show All
    • I understand, and if i may ask, how long did it take for you and him to meet?

• 3 weeks, I was initially pretty bitchy tbh haha, online dating can get pretty tedious with all the "hey grl wanna c my D" messages, one day he got really frustrated and asked if I'd like to come home and cuddle with him, I thought why not?
      I've never left since.

What Girls Said 2

• It could/not be. It depends on the relationship and the people within it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that you can build true love online but that is just me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, and like I said, I have nothing against it, I just don't/ haven't had that situation in my line of sight yet. But thank you.

• Yeah I get you :) and anytime I'm glad to help

What Guys Said 1

• It can happen just don't expect the girl with your same interests to be attractive to you

0|0
    0|0