Gamer Relationships?

Okay, so I always here all these stories where a boy and girl or a man and woman meet online and then (after getting to know and like eachother) start dating. I guess my real question is if this is a real love? Or is this like a way to say, "I love you," to make feel like you're in love. I don't mean to offend anyone who has an internet girlfriend or boyfriend, I'm just curious if the whole "Gamer Dating" thing is a true love. Thank you everyone who responds. Have a good night.

• Love?
  • Not Love?

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened for me, we've been living together 7 months now. :)

• Well, I'm very happy to hear that, and hey, I guess that answers my question :)

• I understand, and if i may ask, how long did it take for you and him to meet?

• 3 weeks, I was initially pretty bitchy tbh haha, online dating can get pretty tedious with all the "hey grl wanna c my D" messages, one day he got really frustrated and asked if I'd like to come home and cuddle with him, I thought why not?
      I've never left since.

What Girls Said 2

• It could/not be. It depends on the relationship and the people within it.

• I believe that you can build true love online but that is just me.

• Okay, and like I said, I have nothing against it, I just don't/ haven't had that situation in my line of sight yet. But thank you.

• Yeah I get you :) and anytime I'm glad to help

What Guys Said 1

• It can happen just don't expect the girl with your same interests to be attractive to you