What do you think about people with bad teeth? Attractive? Gross? Creepy?

My ex-boyfriend who I was really in love with had perfect teeth and he never wore braces. I am the same way. Have really straight teeth and never wore braces. I always thought that I could never date a guy who had bad teeth. Well, I was proven wrong last year when I met and fell for a guy who has really crooked teeth. I mean gaps everywhere, some teeth larger/smaller than others... however no yellow or rotten teeth thankfully haha. But, how do you feel about teeth and is bad teeth a deal breaker for you? Just curious.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a pretty smile on a girl. Slightly crooked is fine, but gotta have them pearly whites.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• I could never write someone off just because of their teeth. Nice teeth are certainly attractive but if he's a great guy then I wouldn't mind them not being perfect. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm usually attracted when a guy smiles good so having a good set of teeth is a turn on. Is having bad teeth deal breaker? No. As long as its not rotten. I honestly don't care If I like a guy that much

0|0
    0|0
  • Slightly crooked teeth can be cute, as long as they're white and taken care of. But not like jackolantern teeth

0|0
    0|0