Why would a guy talk about other girls in front of a girl?

Dating a guy who always talks about other girls or boobs and butts in front of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's either disinterested or trying to make you jealous.

• he initiates contact with me everyday so i guess he's interested.

• Not necessarily, he could think of you as a friend.

What Guys Said 4

• He may see you as one of the guys? I honestly don't know, but it's sometimes what guys usually talk about with their bros.

• I don't know. I never do that when I'm with my gf or really any girl because I think it's rude. If he really cared he'd be paying attention to you not other girls when you're together

• Because HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN YOU

• He is. He's just very insecure.

• No, you are just lying to yourself because my psychological principles, he is focusing on other women much more than you, accept it, and live with it.

• Correction- by

• Because he's stupid

What Girls Said 4

• Possibly because he does not have any sexual attraction towards you and sees/treats you as a "bro"

• No boyfriend or guy I've ever done that if they are really interested they wouldn't even mention any other girl.

• Just start talking about random dicks, he'd probably shut up.

• He's either trying to get you jealous or he wants to see you naked.. so many different reasons.. ask him why he does that.