White men and yellow fever?

as an Asian chick with an okc profile, I can't tell if there are just more white people, but I get more messages from white men than any other race. "I've always wanted to have an Asian girl friend" things like that.
So is it just me or do white guys especially like Asian chicks? and if so, why do we attract them so much?

• white guys have a thing for Asians
  • nahh you're just imagining it
  • it's just because Asians are less common

Most Helpful Girl

• When I tried online dating a few months ago (Match) for the month that I was subscribed 90% of my messages were from white men. they seem to gravitate to minority women more confidently online. but Asian women are beautiful, why wouldn't any man love them!

• I like to think all races can be beautiful, but haha "they gravitate to minority women more confidently online" is the best explanation ever.

• They absolutely are. I've seen a lot of gorgeous and ugly women of all races. It just depends. The majority of men who've approached me have been white, oddly enough. So I guess it just depends. But some guys feel more confident approaching a woman of another race online because they don't have to go through the whole process of physically being there/possible rejection, ha. hence all the questions on here that go "how do I ask out this hot (insert race here) girl?" ;p just my observation though

What Guys Said 16

• My guess is that the "white guys love/prefer Asian women" thing is probably overstated.

Do some white men feel that way? Sure. But it's not nearly as many guys as it's made out to be.

As for your question, I'd probably advise you to steer clear of the "I've always wanted to have an Asian girl friend" types.

• My ex is Asian. We used to get a lot of stares cause not many people see a hispanic and an Asian together. Since I've been with her is when I noticed how common white men and Asian women couples are. From what I've read, (and this is not my opinion), Asian women are the ones who gravitate to white men

• Surprisingly insightful, I've always preferred white guys too.

• There you go. White guys love Asian women and you love white guys. It's a match made in heaven.

• okc? What does that mean?

I have yellow fever. It's also a good Hot Tuna album.
    https://www.igroove.ch/sony-cover/529861.jpg
    coverlib.com/.../...-Yellow_Fever_Canada-Back-.JPG

• white guys like Asian girls.

• Yes, many white guys have a thing or Asians. Asian girls often have youthful looks a lot longer than caucasian girls do. Sometimes they have a personality to match, too!

• Mexican guys like Asians too, I think everyone who likes women will like women who are Asian simce there just woman haha.

• I'm Asian and even I like Asian girls!

They're exotic to white men and seem to have a cuteness to them I guess...

• Yes i do think Asian girls are beautiful so i must have yellow fever too

• As a white guy, white guys have a thing for Asians.

• It's not just white guys you know? Every group of guys, except Asian men, prefer Asians. I thought that was pretty well known by now, but I guess not.

• A lot of white men are attracted to Asian women, they are not my personal favorite I prefer white girls. However, I think it is the hair. The shiny black hair most Asian women have is quite pretty

• Asian girls are hot.

• Asian women are hot so just roll with it!!

• HAHAHA, you probably feel like a piece of meat and not a human being. Am I right?

• eh, I like white guys, if it works to my advantage... I mean serously I've been with 10 white guys and tons more pursuers, asians? of all my 19 years growing up there, ZERO.

• Because "yellow fever" is a fetish. They might be going after you for fun and using you to embody their fetish. Are you okay with that? The term yellow fever was coined by the porn industry.

• I do know when it's objectifying and when it's just preference, as long as there's more to it, honestly meh. I can fetishize them right back. And yes I do know to be carful considering Asians have the highest rape rate or so I've heard

• Asian girls have that exotic look to them totally yummy

• I live in SF, and was on OKC for over a year. My friends made fun of me because every single girl that messaged me was Asian.

I tried messaging diversely, but the percentage of single Asian women in SF was overwhelming.

• Lol that's hilarious, now that I think about it, I live in upstate ny which is very white...

• Tell him he smells like wet dog.
      It's what black people say about whites.
      And it cracks me up.

• Lol thanks I've been looking for a good come back

What Girls Said 5

• My boyfriend is white. (I know contain the excitement, it's quite "captain obvious" like lol)

But I think they are attracted to an exotic look. We are a total exact opposite to a white woman's features (appearance wise) and its something different to them. Beats me, Asian persusaion lol

• They are forbidden fruits to them.

• I don't think we Asian chick attract the majority of white guys. I always think it's all just about preference. Isn't it? 😯

• Nahhh! I should start looking for white guy to be my bf! Lol

• Most guys that show interest to me are white.