~Truth or Dare***

OK

Guys, I''m not gay but I have kissed a few girls while I was at parties drunk. A lot of the other guys there found that hot. Is it hot or does it turn you on? One time I was at a party and we were playing strip truth or dare. Every time you chose not to tell the truth or didn't do a dare you took off one piece of clothing. It was me, this one chick, and about 5 other guys playing, we were all wasted. One of my dares was to kiss the other girl...so I did. All the guys started moaning and stuff like that. Would it turn you one or does it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a game that people play, there is no real feelings about turn on's or turn off's during a game because it's just something to fill time.

I enjoy watching people do different things and this is one of them. It starts a feeling of butterflies for the people involved similar to jumping off an airplane. That feeling is amazing and hard to replicate when you have gotten used to certain tasks (in this case, kissing another girl).

The courage behind your actions is fairly wild, don't get me wrong though- I would never kiss a dude lmao.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• No, watching two girls, lesbian or not, kiss for me is a turn off.

• no because your just doing it to shock and get a reaction out of people. It would probably be funny in the environment at the time, but it wouldn't make attracted or turned on.

• Yeah it does. I'm not sure I fully understand it, but its just hot for some reason.

• Not a turn on but not a turn off either. But I am one of those guys who never jerk off to lesbian porn, I am sure some guys are turned on by it.

• But I'm not a lesbian it was a dare and I was cold and drunk...

• Yeah, but I was just saying that girls kissing each others is not turning me on. However, thinking about it, if the kiss looks really good and passionate, it might be a turn on even for me :)

What Girls Said 2

• I got drunk and played Truth or Dare one time at a sleepover with like 4 other girls and 2 guys. A lot of the time 1 of them dared us to do lesbian shit, and i saw him pitching a tent so... probably

• That would just make the guy think your slutty or don't have self respect because u are willing to do anything so it wouldn't be a turn on. But for some guys that hot and sexy for them to watch.