Guys, kiss on first date or no?

I have a date tomorrow with this guy i've never really talked to. Do you like a kiss on the first date or would it make me look easy?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't kiss on the first date - apparently I'm too slow by kissing on the third date, but... I like to feel like I know a girl before kissing. For some people, kissing can be REALLY intimate... I just want to create trust and not go too fast. For either the girl or me.

I don't think a girl is "too easy" if she wants to kiss (not a full on makeout session) on the first date. Sucking face might not be the way to go that early, but a kiss is ok. Personally, I've had girls say "I love you" REALLY soon, then hate me passionately within an hour, so I know that for some girls, saying "love" is not a big deal, nor does it seem to mean the same to them as it would to me.

Just... take your time, make sure you like and trust him, and don't get too serious too fast. Good luck!

What Guys Said 19

• I agree with @Shionay Kissing can be great if it means something. If it means nothing more than "hey, I did this because this is what I thought I was supposed to do" you probably shouldn't do it. Just see what happens and if you can feel a connection then go for it. If he starts acting like a pig, you probably shouldn't continue kissing though because it could lead you to a path you don't want to go down quite yet.

• If the date went well , maybe a small kiss. If I went well and there is obviously chemistry then yes for sure.

• Make him work for it, but it really depends on the connection u hav with eachother. If the connection is strong and it feels right. Then i think it would be okay.

• For a first date with a guy you don't really know, I'd say hold off and protect yourself. Some guys will do or say anything to get physical.

If he's really into you, making him want it more won't kill him.
    Take the time to make sure he's not just playing you.

It's not playing hard to get if you're looking for more than just physical pleasure.

• I try for a first kiss if the date has gone well. If I don't get it, it's not the end of the world - but if I do, great!

• Kiss him if you feel like kissing him. If he think it means that you are "easy" then he's the wrong guy for you (and wrong for almost every other girl).

• If the mood is right, and you both are feeling it, a kiss on the first date is acceptable, it doesn't make you look easy at all, but if you do it just because you want to though, in that case it may convey that way to the guy.

• "The first date, man I didn't kiss her and I should have!" Lol!!! On my first date with my girlfriend, she and I went to my senior prom! We kissed for the first time out on the dance floor to a Thompson Square song! It was "oh! WOW!!!"

• Depends on the person. Me personally, I try and kiss on first date. It doesn't make the person look easy to me.

• I just feel it out and read her body language for this

• If you REALLY, REALLY, REALLY like him. Like, are head over heels about him.

• I personally wouldn't want one on the first date.

• Could swing ether way, see how it goes and take it from there

• No!!! Make him wait build up his desire for you even more

• Of course no wait

• yes go ahead and do it if it feels right

• Depends basically if you feel like you can go for it otherwise dont

• No, there's nothing wrong with kissing him if you like him. I always go for a kiss after every date, even the first one. If she doesn't reciprocate, I take that as a lack of interest, delete her phone number, and move on.

• Whatever you're comfortable doing, don't feel obligated to.