Did he offer to drive me home because he likes me? From what his actions show, how does he feel about me?

We hung out with a group of friends the other night and I said I would cab home and he offered to drive me home, and kissed me twice. Did he just want to get me alone? Im just wondering does he really like me and care about me? I do like him and want more than just hooking up. We have been on a few datesnow , been hooking up, hanging out for the last three months now. I think he does like me, but not sure if he is looking for something more than just hooking up. He did just tell me he missed having me in town. He also told me he thinks Im a cool girl to hang out with and thinks we really hit it off

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a winner to me! If he just wanted to hook up, he would have tried to come inside, and stay the night.