Girls, True or false: You never forget your first love?

True or false: You never forget your first love

• True
    88% (44)
  • False
    12% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, I think you'd have to have pretty bad memory to forget someone that you once loved.

What Girls Said 14

• True! My first love had to move due to his father being transferred through work. We were both heartbroken.

• Never. Am with him now. Sad knowing because of certain circumstances he will not be my forever. I will never ever forget him. He has shown me exactly what I want in a man.

• Yeah literally never forget the heartbreak and depression ! Pain and agony. And how darkness was the hearts true essence

• True. I'll never forget him. Even though I don't love him like I did, I'll always care for him.

• I will always remember him because of the way I felt when I was with him. So much passion! But, I don't love him anymore. I just think back on him with good memories because he treated me like a queen :).

• True. Filler

• I don't think you do I always think about mine. Even when I had gotten other boyfriends I was still hoping he would come back into my life.

• If you are dating him now like me, NO WAY.

• You don't forget about it completely, just because it was the first person that showed you how was to be in a relationship and those things.

• you'll always remember the times you share with them but you won't love them still it will fade away with time even if he's my first love

• Yeah I'll never forget him were good friends now though so it's kind of hard to lol.

• Truth. How can I when he's been the last 😂

• I will never forget him, but I look back now and wonder what the hell was I thinking? ;)

• I agree...