What are you currently doing?

It's 130 am where I live. I'm eating crumb cake. I'm 122 pounds after my big weight loss and I'm giving myself a treat. I can't sleep for shit either. Just jamming to music

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 35

• Just sitting on the porch going back and forth with someone on here and puffin away on a cigar and listening to ole blue eyes.

• Ohh good idea
      I'm about to smoke

• Nope cigs
      Bad disgusting habit

• @thesunstillshines Ah I see addict smoker, that sucks, I smoke because I like my pipe tobacco and cigars, I hate cigs though, took only one puff and flat out tossed it. You should try smoking briar pipes and pipe tobacco it will help you curve and get off of cigs, I know a lot of people that has worked for. Pipe tobacco unlike cig tobacco is completely natural and has no additives, chemicals or other man made crap in it so once you get used to it, it's easy to stop, I haven't had a pipe smoke is about a week no cravings either.

• 10:30 PM on my time zone. I was making my lunch and getting ready for another "exciting" day at the office tomorrow, and checked up on the G. A. G. posts, before realizing I had better clean out the cat box.

• Beautiful day again here. It's late morning and I am off work for a couple of days. Going to a nice pub that sits between beautiful rolling hills and a river with a view as far as the eye can see. Will be meeting a couple of mates and will just chill out in the sun

• Can't sleep. Thinking about my life and where I'm heading and thinking about girls and friends and loneliness.

• About to fall asleep.

• ----Fapping

• Drinking a beer while reading a brief.

• We live in the same time zone apparently and I can't fall asleep either. I'm just watching tv right now

• I'm lying in bed cuddling with my cat. Its 130 here too and I can't sleep either.

• Talking to a friend from Ukraine

• About to check out Daredevil on netflix. Stupidly fell asleep around 7, woke up at like 11 30 so no sleep for me smh

• It's currently 1:35 and I'm going to lay down and watch a movie after I go smoke.

• Having breakfast and browsing around the web, checking the news.

• I'm gaging myself to sleep basically.

• Checking gag before I sleep and dream about things.

• Contemplating big life decisions, watching Netflix, drinking beer, and as always avoiding sleep

• Its 2:20 am here! I'm writing an essay due at 8am while I rock out to RHCP to stay awake.

• Watching Daredevil on netflix

And its 130 am here lol

• Waiting for my friend to wake up so we can go to the pub

• It's 11AM here, I'm working.

• Just laying down texting friends

• Currently 11:06 pm and I'm watching some Jukeboxxx Live

• getting up for work in uk, work at a university

• Drinking coffee

• It's 3:26 AM, and I really need to go to sleep!

• I just took a 3:26 am poop

• I am Chatting with friend

• It's 12:30am and I'm on the phone with my friend.

• Obviously Answering your Question. DUH!

• check on gag at workplace... feel sleepy at the moment

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 37

• It's 2:50pm where I am in sunny Western Oz. I am painting an Art Nouveau artwork on canvas for my boyfriend's mum's birthday. Taking forever, but had coffee and dark chocolate in between 'breaks'.

• I'm taking a break from studying for a test. It will soon be light outside, and I still have not slept. Such is the life of a person who prefers the night.

• its 09.31am here and i'm here.. answering your question on GAG

• I'm sipping my coffee, just finished my breakfast.
    It's 8:30 here, I'm not just strange.

• I'm watching Once Upon a Time

• Do you live on the Weat coast? Lol just asking because of the time. I'm browsing this website for questions to answer. I'm hella bored actually.

• I'm answering your question

• Agh im procrastinating big time, i have class in the morning andd i have to work on my thesis (i need to make sketches and color comps) ... but im on here in my bed at 1:30 am o. o

• Well its 10.49 in the morning here, im having breakfast and i'm answering your question.

• I am watching a documentary on Netflix called "Kink" and drinking a Diet Dr. Pepper.

• Finishing up my Law papers for school. Been typing out Wills and Estates and Codicils and Power of attorney's all night. I'm ready for bed lol.

• uh its 10:38 and i'm answering anon questions on tumblr -_-

• hiding in the locker room from an embarrassing encounter/conversation with this guy who probably thinks I'm the weirdest person on the planet

• 12:37pm

Waiting for class to start :D

• i just woke up. i don't go to school, nor do i have a job. so i have all the freedom in the world. i can do whatever i want and i think I'm gonna masturbate and head to town later

• Getting ready for bed after my boyfriend came over.
    Just really can't get him off my mind today haha.

• Talking to someone, taking pictures, lurking GaG. The usual.

• It's 1:40AM and I'm falling asleep waiting on a phone call.

• nothing much really just giving opinions , and listening to music, and checking my emails on tumblr. even though it's like 2:54 am LOL

• i'm on my lunch break

• Change the crumb cake to cheese sticks and the 122 to 125 and that's what im doing exactly

• I am at school. It's 12:02 pm

• Well it's 10:49pm I'm laying in bed with my boyfriend but he's sleeping so I'm texting friends and messing around on here with people's questions

• Eating turkey jerky and scrolling through gag

Congratulations! !

• Watching Breaking Bad , listening Becky G you know she has good voice but she is not sexy/attractive/beautiful at all. She is not evet 5'0 feet

• cryinggg ahaha I just broke my strict diet ahahhaa I knew I wouldn't last ahha

• Answering questions on GaG

• Im trying to motivate myself to penetrate my dress-room and wear my sweatsuit

• I'm in my uncomfortable bed at 11:54 pm hoping to fall asleep because I have to get up at 3:00 am to finish about 5 million pages of homework.

• studying for midsem exams

• More from Girls
    7