Should I take it easy or break up?

Am in 4 months long distance relationship, my boyfriend is coming for bussiness to a country next to where i live , but he is busy and won't have time to see me!

what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're in LDR you have to be committed to it and in 100%. If you're considering breaking things off because he is in a neighbouring country and is too busy to see you then maybe you should, since it sounds like you're looking for an excuse to call it off. That's not necessarily a bad thing but if you're questioning things too easily then maybe your heart isn't in it enough, especially since it's only 4 months in. I think it's perfectly reasonable that he is too busy to visit and that's a scenario that may occur a lot in the relationship, you have to accept it if you want to hold on!

What Guys Said 1

• You should break up... LDR is not for everyone... It takes a lot of work from both sides

What Girls Said 1

• I can't be in a long distance relationship. I wouldn't bother with him anymore. If he really wanted to see you he would make time.