I liked him for a while but I don't know how to even talk to him?

I've liked this guy for around a year now. We've talked a couple of times in the past, since he's a pretty shy guy and the occasions I got to see him were rare for complicated long reasons. Basically my chances of seeing him now are slim. I have him on facebook and instagram and he's even told me where he works at, which is a restaurant very close to my house. My friend even offered to give me his snapchat but I didn't wanna look creepy since he never gave it personally to me! There's a lot of possibilities to approach him buuuuut I just don't know how or if I should? Honestly I've never done the approachy thing. Plus he's a shy guy who I also know has A LOT of girls crushing on him. All I get are constant likes on my Instagram from his part annndddddd that's about it. What to do? Should I even bother dwelling on this?

I don't even know what to say if I do approach him some way! Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't worry about looking creepy sweetie.
    Girls don't actually come off creepy to guys.
    Even if he didn't fancy you and you just added him the worst situation would be that he recognises who you are and accepts and thinks nothing else of it.
    Just add him it's not a big deal and if he likes you then actually it will be a big deal :)

What Guys Said 4

• Hang on a second. He is a shy guy, but has lots of girls liking his pictures on instagram and has a lot crushing on him? That doesn't square up if you ask me. I would say shy guys in general won't get that many girls liking their pictures on instagram, nor know many girls at all. Nontheless like others have said just message him, don't worry about coming across badly. You can even say you like him so much that you had a friend give you his snapchat. If he likes you he will talk to you, if not then it will just be the same as saying hi on the street.

Be warned though, if this guy has a lot of female attention he may fall into the category of not wanting anything more than sex, or already being involved with one, or if not more woman. Not saying he is like that, but I know a lot of vein guys who are constantly fed attention from girls and sometimes this can make them that way.

• I mean just talk to him, he may be shy but will soften to talking to you with time

• If he's a shy guy then I reckon you gotta break the ice and see him in his shop.

• If he is shy u gotta apprach first girl.. nd be confident am sure he will like it😉

What Girls Said 0