Girls, physically what kind of guy is your dream guy?

just on physical level. describe your ideal guy in looks.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know cause for me, i go off of personality all i would say is have good hygiene, keep yourself nice and clean looking, personality is everything just because someone looks good doesn't mean they'll treat you good. trust me.

What Girls Said 6

• well...

he is tall, 6ft, give or take 2-3 inches. he is tanned, but the brown tan, not the golden one. he has big brown eyes and dark wavy hair. his smile is bloody perfect and he crinkles his nose in this adorable way every time he laughs. his body is fit. he likes to take care of that, but knows how to balance his life.

he is a social man. he loves to talk and is very energetic. his intelligence is extremely attractive simply because he's so down to earth at the same time.

... i talked too much. got carried away lol. *flies back into reality*

• 0|1
  • i like wentworth miller. he's attractive,
    good at his job, and extremely intelligent. hmmm... I don't know, i like the way his gaze seems deep and protective all at once. like he wants to know all of your secrets. i think i'm just a huge fan of the characters he plays lolol. I like Daniel Henney's smile. He seems like a friendly dude. I don't think the pictures online of these people do them justice. there's so many good looking dudes out there lol. I don't think i have a real 'ideal'.

• so, looks are attractive

• I don't have one.

• Chris Evans on lmao

• A healthy man.