Girls, My gf bought "close fit" condoms?

I always just buy four seasons regular condoms but i forgot to get them after work so i asked my partner to get them and she came home with lifestyle close fit? why would she get close fit? does it mean she thinks i have a small dick?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. I wouldn't jump to conclusions. We aren't very experienced at condom buying so if we go somewhere where there are a lot of choices it can be confusing. I only ever remember the color of the condom wrapper which you can't always tell from the box.

What Girls Said 4

• I think she might have asked someone which might feel better for you, or maybe try something different so that you can see if you like something else. That, or she forgot what you usually buy and just picked something without knowing what it was. We normally don't stand at the condom rack figuring out dick size. We look at the "feels like skin" type shit and whether or not it's actual latex.

• Duh!! Clise fit ARE the ones that are not so thick like regular condoms that doesn't mean that you have a small dick

• ... close fit is supposed to make it feel (for both parties) that there is no condom. It's supposed to be as close to going "bareback" as possible without ACTUALLY going without protection.

• Maybe she just thought it'd be interesting to try a new brand.

Actually... I just did that myself... are close fit really for small dicks or something?

Because I was thinking when I was looking at the package, that they might not work on my boyfriend, but I thought close fit meant it was just tighter... or something...