I confessed to my crush that I liked him. What to do?

I confessed to my crush that I liked him. He confessed to me back saying he has a crush on me as well.
But the thing is he isn't ready for a relationship he said. But now he's actually more open to me than before, but I still don't know if I should just move on from him or be loyal and wait.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only you know what you see in him. Only you know I you see a potential for a relationship to grow from this friendship. If he has opened up more now that you made your feelings known , then he doesn't sound like he is running from the possibility that it could become more. Can you walk away at this point? Sure you could. Can you walk away without wondering or having regrets that you didn't at least see it thru? No very likely. If you walk away at this point he will most likely feel you were just playing games with his feeling

What Guys Said 2

• just try, you two are damn young, what obstacles in life could you possibly have that you couldn't make a little relationship work?

• "Not ready for a relationship." Wow, fuck people who say this. Do you understand how many of us are out there who don't have the BLATANT OPPORTUNITY to be with our crush, but would do anything to get that opportunity?

Holy shit.

Anyway, wait a bit and eventually he'll come back to you probably. Maybe.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends, do you guys have agreed on waiting for each other? Do you feel it's worth it to wait and maybe lose some opportunities of meeting other guys? If you really like him then wait for him but still try to get to know him and see if he is the one you want to be with

• Move on.. Maybe he was lying about liking you back and told you that he doesn't want to be in a relationship because he just doesn't want you.

You can never be too sure. Just focus on your grades now and in the future you can get someone even better.

• Be loyal and waitt I mean he likes you!