Would you have an online-only 'friend with benefits'?

Assume you will never meet. Just chat/cam/whatever to get off whenever you want.

• Yes
  • No
I find it a bit hard to believe so many guys are reacting as if this is the weirdest thing on the planet. Anyone care to explain why girls always complain about getting loads of pervy messages wherever they go?

Most Helpful Guy

• To address the topic question, I have had several friends with benefits relationships over the years which began online. As long as safety and discretion are used, it generally works out ok. There are some who are opposed to doing it and I can respect that. Different strokes for different folks. To answer the other question about women receiving "pervy messages", I can't speak for the reasons that men ( or women ) send them. The anonymity of the internet has brought out a while different side of human nature that we never saw 20+ years ago. My guess is that its boredom coupled with insecurity.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes he lives in Arizona I live in Los Angeles we often have sex cam sessions over Skype I like it...

• That's just... odd.

• I have got off with several guys on cam and we do it regularly, I love the thought of a guy jerking off to me and I love to hear his moans when he cums. I've never considered it "online friends with benefits" but I suppose it is

• I had this kind of, in some video games on Role Playing realms. I never did anything on my end, just role play, but I know the guys enjoyed it on their end. When they started asking more personal questions, like where I lived, how I looked and whatnot, I either told them to keep it in game, and if they insisted on wanting to get to know me (and not my character) I stopped contact.

• I've had a 'relationship' like that. But I never that of it as online friends with benefits .

What Guys Said 12

• 0|0
  • What are the benefits if you are still having to pleasure yourself?

• I think what the author meant is having a friends with benefits whom you "meet" online, with the eventual prospect of having real sex.

• I just based my opinion on the line " assume you will never meet " is the scenario is with the intent or possibility of actually meeting then , yea it would be possible someone would go for that

• No, I wouldn't. This kind of arrangement loses it's appeal rapidly.

• Wow, society's best step to completely dehumanize sex and intimacy, what's next, will people build their perfect robot bodies and fuck that way like in the movie Surrogate?

• I must admit I don't get the whole online only thing - A bit impersonal

• Or I could settle for human contact like a normal person... :P

• No, I would never trust them

• Not exclusively, lol.

• Never... Even dare to think of it.. :)

• how does that work?

• It may be kind of hard to experience these benefits online lol

• Na, I don't see where the benefits are coz I ain't doing stuff over cam, real life is more like it.