Girls, how can a guy tell if a girl really likes him?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh hahah so many things (personally). It does really depend on her personality though.
    A shyer girl may not give many clear hints that she's into you. Sometimes blushing, small smiles, aiming to be near you as often as possible (when you don't go up to her) are signs. If she consistently jumps at opportunities to hang out/work with you that's a pretty positive sign. On the other hand, it's much more efficient and clear to just ask her friends to ask her. We normally love to go on secret missions for men interested in our friends!
    A girl who is less shy will seek you out to talk to. Make a lot of jokes around you, smile (with her eyes... that's key) and laugh at your jokes, sometimes even if they're subpar. She'll flirt with you, perhaps invite you to hang out or do something with her. Physical contact, grabbing your hand, leaning into you, hugging are all good signs.

What Girls Said 5

• Really depends on what kind of do you talk about and what kind of guy she into.

I once crush on a serious guy so act mature and dress chic. My friend crush on a outgoing guy so she act fun and outgoing in front of him. But mostly, what we really do is acting weird lololololol

• i like to stare a lot... but ill let him catch me sometimes... i also would try to start a convo but that happens rarely cause i get nervous. But staring for me is def something i do.

• Smiling when you're around, is playful, sometimes aggressive behavior like hitting you in the arm could be a way of flirtation, the way she looks at you... etc

• Every woman is different. Generally though, she will harass the hell out of you ;)

• I'm sadly a "she's one of the guys" kind of girls, so I tend to show I'm interested in guys by the general conversational innuendoes (every girl does them if you really listen) and over-laughing at everything he says. Girls with crushes can be giddy, after all. Most importantly I'll find a reason to touch the guy. Whether it's play punching him if I'm "insulted", playfully slapping him because I'm laughing, or the like, I'm making physical contact with him. I once had a guy friend even say that he could see me plotting ways and excuses to get to touch the guy I like because I was considering everything so hard.

• That "over-laughing" makes me over-laugh hahaha. I do it most of the time.