I feel like I'm not good enough for her, what do I do?

I feel like I am dating the perfect girl. She is sweet, kind, smart, talented, and just perfect in general. The problem is I am just an average looking guy with an average job. I feel like she deserves much better then me. She deserves someone who can give her whatever she wants. How do I get over this feeling?

• Maybe you don't deserve her.
  • You are just overthinking this.

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you know she's not looking at you seeing the most amazing guy who encapsulates everything she's ever looked for?

I think these thoughts stem from low self esteem or a low confidence level. You should try to view yourself through her eyes. She is with you because she sees a person who is worth her emotion, time and effort. You must be a lot more amazing than you give yourself credit for :)

• Thank you.

• And believe me the average job part don't even stress. I'm sure I speak for a lot of girls when I saw it's not your job or money that attracts us it's determination and ambition that's sexy (to non gold diggers anyway 😂) so that's not an issue in any way shape or form

What Girls Said 3

• If she wanted better, she would have moved on. Seems like she's content with you. Stop over-analyzing.

Besides, she may feel the same way.

• She's with you for a reason. She obviously loves/likes you. Just embrace it.

• She's with you, don't overthink it. If you think she's perfect then show her you think that

What Guys Said 5

• At least have plans in your mind, so that you're able to lead the courtship, let her be completely feminine so that she feels safe and comfortable with your presence. You're a guy, stop overthinking like a pussy!

• Don't think like that!! If she really thought like you did, then she would have left you. There's clearly something about you that she likes alot! Lucky guy, don't overthink

• She's better than you deserve.

• females don't like guys like you who says stuff like that.

They won't stay it on here because they just want people kissing their asses.

• do not get dominated by your thinking... stand up and enjoy.. :)