Am I really that bad? I'm 20, and have never been asked out?

I'm 20, and have never been asked out. Ever. No guy has ever even said they like me. I'm sure i dress okay, i talk, i socialise, i smile. But i guess, im never good enough. I don't want to be forever alone. Everyone has a couple and one day, i'm going to have to go watch avengers alone because all my friends will all go on a date.

And people keep saying someone will come but..

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you're overshadowed by other girls or your age group of guys are not likely to approach.

• I hope we helped

What Guys Said 4

• No, you're probably fine, it's just that the guys who would otherwise ask you out are probably very shy about it. The reality is that most guys aren't suave and self-assured players who just ask out every girl they meet. Lots of young guys are shy about asking girls out because they've been mocked and rejected by different girls in their lives. I'm 22, and I've only asked out two girls, and they both basically blew me off. It's tough out there, so don't get discouraged.

• You're only 20. Some people meet their potential husbands and wives in their forties and fifties. Just focus on being the best you and the rest will take care of itself

• Maybe you can ask your friends to give you honest and sincere advice

• No way we can answer this for you. We don't you know as a person or what you look like.

What Girls Said 1

• This is really hard to answer as we don't know you as a person. Do guys ever start a conversation with you and do you have any male friends? If so, perhaps oe of them has been interested in you and just afraid of asking you out