Guys, do you like when ur girl sleeping on your pillow?

My man wakes up early in the morning, so i always like to sleep on his pillow, because its smells like him.
He sow it many times and once he asked "why do you sleep on my pillow? Do u miss me in the morning?"
Guys, what do u think if ur girl would sleep on ur pillow?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• 1st, I want to point out that you are a cat in that manner XD
    2nd, THAT'S THE CUTEST THING I WANT ONE RIGHT NOW...
    ...
    ...
    ...
    ... Ahem, sorry about that, lost control there for a second.

What Guys Said 15

• I would feel very flattered. Girls can say they like you and some don't really mean it, but when you see a girl do something like that, you don't have any doubts about how she feels towards you.

• That would seem really sweet. Also, that reminds me of my cat as a child. When we left on roadtrips we would leave blankets that our family had used overnight for him to sleep on so he wouldn't miss us...

• I don't really care if she sleep on my pillow, as long as she doesn't get hair all over or drool on it while sleeping.

• If I found her sleeping on my pillow... she'll be sleeping on the floor later...

OK NOT REALLY! I think that's kind of cute and if I had a girlfriend/wife I would think that's really cute if she did that.

• That's honestly really cute. I'd donate my pillow to a girl if it meant that much to her.

• lol, she just slept on it in the morning, bcoz it has his smell

• AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Nobody wants to sleep on my pillow... boo hoo hoo

• I'd give up one of my pillows for her! She will always miss me so I'll give her one to hold me close when I'm not there. That is another cute thing!!!

• It's really sweet. I'd love if a girl sleeps on my pillow because she likes my smell. It's the sweetest thing a girl can do for a guy.

• I'd think that's adorable ☺️😁

• That's romantic..

• I'd feel very flattered.

• If she is doing it because it is my pillow then it was really cute 😍

• I'm usually sleeping on hers with her :)

• I think that's a turn on, or just a heart warming thing to know.

• *sleeps on your pillow