Do women prefer men with a house or an apartment?

do women prefer men with a house or an apartment?

time to buy my own place. have a choice between an apartment and a house

Most Helpful Guy

• Typically I think most women strongly prefer a house. There are a lot of reasons why a woman would prefer a man with a house. If they raise a family this give them the freedom to paint the walls any color they want, have a back yard for the kids to safely play in, own pets they couldn't have in an apartment, start a garden, and gives greater privacy than the thin walls in an apartment. It is also an investment in the future, as oppose to an apartment that you will never own. Ultimately it shows the man is more ready to settle down, and takes his future seriously.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't care either way. Being a homeowner can be a pain in the ass, so I'm not gonna fault the dude if he decides it's more practical for him to live in an apartment. There are some NICE apartments out there.

Now, if he lives in an apartment that isn't dog friendly, well...

• It really doesn't matter as long as the place is comfortable.

• Don't really mind tbh but long term wise a house would be better rather than paying someone else rent

• long term i will be moving back home away from the city and will be renting the abode out. if it is a house it will be rented rooms, if it is an apartment it will be for the apartment. so i think between our two logics, a house is better. thank you.

• whichever is the smarter economic move.

• Depends about how superficial the girl is

• hey, it doesn't really matter as long as u have a roof on yr head with a cozy comfortable bed. Both house and appt. have their own pros and cons.

• I would go with what ever makes you look good, did you know the place you stay at reflects your personality.

• City apartment... But a house always is a little more comforting/reassuring.
    FYI I live in a big city...

What Guys Said 7

• I think dudes owning apartments are viewed as players
    and those with houses as potential family man.
    It is the image that it projects to women in general.

• Condominium!

• They want a mansion next to the ocean or you get creep shamed for daring to talk to them.

• House gives more of the "cosy" feeling.

• A house easily

• Go buy a house

• if any girl likes you for the things you own I asure you 100% thats the wrong girl mate

• Its not about the things we own, its about maturnal instinct and whether one or the other would affect how a woman would determin whether to grow roots and have a child or not... I have been with many women without owning either...

• not really bro if a girl is ride or die for you she will like you even if you leave in a hut. thats just what the media keeps feeding us don't listen