Taller or shorter?

When you are looking to date someone, what height do you prefer/would likd them to be? I personally like guys who are taller than me haha but im 5'3 so thats not too hard to find. Honestly though I am attracted to those who are 6' or taller

1|1
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Abraham Lincoln said that a man should be just tall enough for his feet to reach the ground. The idea is. . . any height is fine with Abe, and any height is fine with me.

I'm 5'9" so I don't often encounter women taller than me but I did recently encounter one lady on PlentyOfFish who would not date me because she was 1" taller than me. What a tragedy; she might have been "the one."

There is no problem caused by a difference in height that cannot be overcome by two people who truly care about each other.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I really don't care, i'll even date a girl taller than me. height is irrelevant when im trying to find an awesome person but all the girls I run into are always shorter than me.

1|1
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • well, correction: > 49%

• @Consultant hahaa its chill I like 49% better.

• Typically, girls want a guy who is taller than them, and guys want a girl who is shorter than them.

So for me, 5'4'' or under. Being 5'6'' is a bitch sometimes.

1|0
    1|0
  • doesn't matter much to me. Ideally I'd like a bit shorter than me. But taller or way shorter is just fine too.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5'4 and under is my preference.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've dated everywhere within 5'1" to 5'10". Height isn't very important of a factor to me.

But, I'm 6'2" so a girl has to be at minimum of 5'10" for me to realize she is "tall"

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not tall, therefore for me, everything is somewhat limited. I have to date someone that is 5'5'' or shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no height preference as long as a women looks good in stature. I've been with some who were taller, shorter and roughly the same height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I generally like girl around my height, although I don't usually date girls taller than me but it's not like I don't find them attractive.. although I am not attracted to girls who are too short... I don't know why but its a turn off for me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girls somewhere between 5'8"- 6'

1|1
    1|1
  • I prefer shorter, which is very easy for me to find im 6'3.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a number for the height I like but yeah the shorter the better im like 6.2 and I like a girl I can carry over my shoulders and have my way with her :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well since Im barely 5'2, everyone I find is taller than me. But I don't really care about height :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Shorter or equivalent

1|0
    0|0
  • At least 6 inches shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick it would be 5'7". I'm fine with any height from like 5' to 5'9" Ish

0|0
    0|0
  • Difference wrt my height +2/ -2

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm pretty tall, so I like a guy who is either my height or a bit taller. It's not a HUGE deal, though. I once dated this one guy who was pretty short, but he was so attractive and charismatic that I didn't even care. But yeah, all in all I would rather my boyfriend be around 5'7 to 5'11.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller. Significantly. I like to be dwarfed by my significant other. You're not tall until I have to significantly tilt my head back to look you in the face. Eye to chest level.

1|0
    0|1
  • Taller OR shorter. I'm 6'1" so somewhat limited, lol. My husband is a tiny bit taller than me but if he was shorter that would be cool too. I don't care as long as the guy doesn't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 2" and all I care is that the guy is tall enough to still be taller or my height when I wear 6" heels, but I mean, hey, if I fall in love with a guy who is shorter than my preference, that's totally cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like tall guys to be honest but it doesn't matter too much lol. I could happen to like a guy who's short, depends on the guy. Ideally though I'd say the most attractive height to me is 6"2 😉

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as their taller than me I don't care at all. I'm 5'2, so pretty much every person I run into is taller than me regardless of gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer taller guys ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6. A guy of any height who I'm able to kiss standing up without one of us having to bend our knees would be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Id prefer guys taller than me, I'm mostly attracted to tall guys :)

0|1
    0|0
  • My current type is around 5'10+
    Im only 4'8'' myself so the taller the better unless your more that 6'6'' lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 5'5 . Therefore the guy who I date should be at least 5'7.

0|0
    0|0