Is dating your best friend a good idea?

Same as title?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be a good idea, as well as a bad idea depending on how close you were as friends before you started the relationship. In my opinion though I lean more towards it being a great idea since it means you know each others social ticks, what make you happy, or sad, and how to make your days more interesting for one another.

0|0
    0|0
    • We are best friends, see each other everyday. I know I love him but I'm not sure if it's as a friend or romantically

• Show All
    • Now I guess is the time I should ask this to you the asker, why do you hate the idea of liking your best friend romantically? Is there something deeper to this question?

• Ya he is 46, and I don't know how I fell for him.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly I don't think its a bad idea. Clearly you to have chemistry and share similar points of views or interests.

However relationships can change a friendship and not always for the best. If I were you I would evaluate the benefits of dating your best friend and whether or not they would be a good boyfriend/girlfriend.

At the end it all comes down to one thing, Do you like them romantically. If the answer is YES then I think you've got your own answer :)

0|0
    0|0
    • We have lots of chemistry, just scared it'll ruin our friendship if it don't work. There's no going back to how it use to be.

• Show All
    • You're right I don't wanna look back 10 years from and ask myself what if.

• Exactly and I think thats the mindset you have to go in this with. Not so much if you'll lose a friend but more so what you two could become

• I'm currently dating mine right now for a year now. I'll come back to you if anything goes wrong.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where y'all friends before y'all started dating?

• Show All
    • Sometimes, the right person for you is simply right around the corner.

• You are exactly right.

• Any physical attractiveness between the two of you or not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? I don't see a problem

0|0
    0|0
    • I want to but scared it'll ruin our friendship

• Well you will have to take the risk.. other wise you may regret it whole life... I don't think you want to spend rest of your life thinking "What if?"... if nothing happens you can always get back to being friends

• definitely it is a good idea

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you dated your best friend?

• Show All
    • I didn't think about that lets see how thing goes if it goes good then i will think about it

• Ok, well just think about it and if your feelings don't come back let her down easily. Don't string her along though.

What Girls Said 2

• Does he like you back? Might become awkward if you guy's don't work out

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya he say he like me, but I'm scared to date him because if it don't work I'm going to lose my best friend.

• No it is not because what if you break up then your friend ship will be ruined

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what I'm scared of