I don't know if I should ask this girl out?

I'm a freshman in college, debating about asking out a girl who is a sophomore. The issue is, this girl was my group leader for Welcome Week so she has never seen me as being more than a friend from the very beginning. I'm involved in a club on campus with her, which is how I still know her and talk to her. She's very fun and I enjoy talking to her, but I don't want to make anything awkward. In my mind it seems stupid to ask her out, even to coffee or something, and I should just drop it because she couldn't ever see me as more than a friend. Any other opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls enjoy when men ask them out, and what can hurt from doing it? If you already believe she will say no, but she says yes then you win. If she says no, then it's not too awkward if you play it right.

One tip my friend did with his now wife ( who was older than him in college, and they were in activities together ;) He told her to give him a 30 day trial - no worry guarantee. I thought it was cute when they told us that. Ask her to give you a try, and if she doesn't like it no hard feelings and you can continue having fun in your campus activities.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see the harm in asking her out. How do you know she couldn't see you as more then just a friend?

What Guys Said 3

• If you're already in talks with her, why not give it a shot?

Although, you sound like friendzone material to me; prove me wrong.

• If it were me i wouldn't do it, she'll probably just say no anyway.

• Go for it you got nothing to loose