Girls, how do you feel?

just wanted to hear thoughts from you ladies about being approached by a guy is it better to just walk up out the blue or does being introduced by a mutual friend work better for you?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them to just walk over.

What Girls Said 7

• Go for what u want all the way. Walk up to a girl and be a friend. Small talk. No matter the setting. If u want a lady, then get a lady.

• It would be better to be introduced by a mutual friend if there is one, in my opinion.

• i'd like him to look at me intensely ad then look away at first, smile at me and then have the confidence to come to me and introduce himself. I'd like to see that he's not afraid to show his interest but i wouldn't like him to seem desperated:p

• I like when they just walk over, it shows more confidence and most of the girls that I know (Including me.) think that when guys are like that they're "hot".

• if a guy walks over it shows confidence and if he was introduced by a friend it means that my friend finds us compatible enough to date and that he likes the guy

• For them to walk over, it shows you are confident and most girls love that.

• Confidence is key and sometimes looked at as "thristy" and its sucks coz a lot of men dont like to approach women any more out of the blue cause of that term "thristy" which I find stupid. Anyways go for it! women like confidence just dont be a creeper lol