Dating a muslim girl?

i am a christian male who wants to date this muslim girl so i asked her if her religion permits dating. she said no but her dads christian and her mother is muslim plus she followed up really quick with, her thinking about it. should i go for it?

Updates:
just to be clear i have not asked her out, and she said shee was thinking about dating or not

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• In Islam dating is not allowed in the first place, and a non-Muslim guy can't marry a muslim girl. If they did get married then the girl is not a Muslim anymore.

1|0
    1|1
    • what a bullshit a muslim guy can marry a non muslim Christian/Jewish but a muslim woman cannot do that however motherness is the main thing on the kids..

• Show All
    • Thanks and makes sense ^_^

• Polytheist is one who believes more than one God. And a believer is one who believes in one God.

If your interpretation of this verse is true, then not even Muslim guys would have been said to be allowed to marry Christian and Jewish woman. Think about it.

And sleeping with each other before marriage or the act of cheating while married is not the same as a Muslim marrying a nonmuslim (man and woman). You can't call lawful unions to have zina.

What Girls Said 2

• She said no so why would you still wanna go for it?

1|0
    0|0
  • No, dont do it!!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• if she said no... y u insist dude?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that sounds like a terrible idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trying to date them is a waste of time.

0|0
    1|0
  • if you like her tell her

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of that idiot girl

0|0
    1|0
  • Move on buddy
    Why give a shit on her?

0|0
    1|0