Could you comment on this quote I ran into on the internet? Do you think what the Buddhists say is true?

The Buddhists say if you meet s/o and your heart pounds, your hands shake, your knees go weak, that's not the one.

When you meet your 'soul mate' you'll feel calm. No anxiety, no agitation.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like that - It could be an examination of infatuation versus love.

• Do you think it's right to think that the guy i'm crushing on but who i dont know personally, is not the one so i shouldn't make any move? Just because i get nervous around him

• This buddist sayings aren't literal - Of course you are nervous around your crush - If you get together and find love then you find the calm.

• Sounds good.

What Guys Said 2

• The day my heart stops beating fast when I'm around someone I'm excited about is the day I will have given into the world and have become too jaded, and too scarred to love properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtXgNtYFMs

• i thought the truth was the opposite from wot they say basically...

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think any one human being can dictate what's right for the rest of us several billion.

• I don't agree, its natural to be nervous when attracted to someone. The fear of being rejected has lots to do with that, so its only natural until the feelings are confirmed to be mutual, to feel that way. Even after that.

• That depends more on the person specifically.