Would you date an attractive person who treated you badly?

It was the perfect person who met all your expectations for physical attractiveness, and you were deeply drawn to them. Turns out, they were absolutely horrible to you. They appreciated nothing you did, or they put you down. Would you stay with them, or find somebody who treated you right?

• Yes, they were my dream person.
  • No, I don't care how good they looked. I wouldn't allow them to treat me that way.
  • It depends on how badly the treatment was.
  • I rather have a decent person who treated me right.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care about looks. It's the person. If that person is horrible, they won't last a moment with me. If that person is a great person, we shouldn't have a problem.

What Guys Said 19

• shitty personality is shitty personality, the most anyone would do at that point is fuck her and dump her. sound like a dick but its true.

• This is a question that almost everyone will reply 'no' to theoretically, but many of them will have real life experiences that say 'yes'

• I voted "B" but I could also have voted "D." As you analyze your poll data I think you can group B votes and D votes together.

• Hahaha, not a snowball's chance in hell. That would never fly with me, not in a million years.

I am capable of being happy and single at the same time; I'd bounce so damn fast in that situation. - @DodgersGM

• hell no... who cares if she was attractive?

• As long as a girl is not physically UGLY then I don't care how attractive they are physically. Emotionally and mentally, I have very high standards.

• It doesn't matter how beautiful she is and I'm talking about super model beauty here, if she treats me like crap, no matter how much I am out of her league, she doesn't deserve me.

• I wouldn't date anyone.

• I couldn't do it. I have too much pride to let someone treat me badly. :-P

• No matter how attractive a girl is i would never date her
    if she treated me badly :-)

• ugh... been there done that. at the time i didn't think she would treat me like crap, she honestly seemed like a genuinely good person, boy was I in for a shock.

• Has happened, she's in general a bad person, but that's why we go out and see how things go not say "I love you from the bottom of my heart" after chatting on facebook for half a day.

• never would i ever

• No, never.

• Answer is never even if he or she is attractive _|_

• Hell naw. I don't care about getting regular sex for that.

• I often have to fight down my doubts these days that she's ignoring me when we go for long stretches without talking, but the fact remains that she's a medical student closing in on graduation. She's often up until three or four in the morning studying or doing school work, only checking in on Facebook (our primary means of communication) before going to bed.

I've only got the faintest idea of how much work she has stacked on top of her and I don't want to be a distraction. I'm willing to give her all the space she needs. I trust her to let me know if she lost interest in our relationship, as I would tell her were it the case on my end (it isn't).

• Happened to me already my pride is worth more then her flaps. Bitch still tries talking to me she could

• Go F her self

• She sounds like my ex except hotter. She started off sweet and then everything changed and she treated me like shit. I would rather be single forever than to ever put myself in that situation again. I have even cut out most of my family members in order to remove negative people from my life. I only let people that treat me well into my life now.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope! He treats me badly and I'm gone. I don't care much about looks; the better the personality is, the more attractive the person seems. I think my boyfriend is the most attractive guy I know, and that includes both his looks and personality. :) Luckily he's a wonderful man and he's said multiple times that he would rather hurt himself than hurt me.

• No way. Being attractive or good looking doesn't give anyone a license to treat anyone bad. I think I'm okay with food as a lifetime partner lol

• Nope, you could be the cutest person ever, but your attitude will make you one of the ugliest. It's all about respect for me.

• this actually happened to me, I was in a 'perfect' relationship etc and then it just went tits up, he was and is nasty

• Sure, and not just date, I was married to him for 19 years.

• No way. Nobody can look good enough to have me accept such bad treatment.

• No.
    fbcjbb

• I dislike how this is even a question.

the answer should ALWAYS be no.