Girls, how much guys looks matter to you to get attracted?

like in %-s? i mean 50% looks or 30% looks?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a hard one for me because there are always exceptions to the rules.

While traditionally you need to be attracted to someone to have any biological reactions (racing heart, flushed face, etc.), there is always the loophole of being friends. I've had a few guy friends who weren't traditionally "handsome" (they weren't ugly, per se, but not the kind of guys that make you turn your head as they pass you) and it was there personalities that drew me in. I'm all about sense of humour and in the end if I'm attracted to a guy's personality I will find even the most minute detail to help me find him physically attractive. If he's funny, it doesn't take long before I watch as he passes too.

What Girls Said 3

• 25% . I am not saying that I don't care about looks. He has to be attractive. not handsome. And those 2 have a huge line between. I attracted to one's personality first then mind the looks.

• I need to be attracted to him but what i find attractive is not like the society standard. maybe 50% looks and 50% personality, i mean yes i like sex or ill just hang out with a girl friend.
    I think your problem here is you are more shallow than you will like to admit, be happy with what you have to offer and be happy with someone who is similar in the "looks" department as you. If that cannot please you than you will continue to be insecure, lonely and ultimately depressed.

• I have to like 80% of his looks.

• and 20% confidence and personality. nice opinion

• so, in this case itis about family and society

• Well, mostly family. I tend to listen to what my parents say... even if at first I may defy them.