Anyone else bothered by the fact that women can just get numerous guys for a date?

So if one guy isn't good enough, girls can just move on to the next guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• They can get a number of guys for a date, but chances are they'll not be attracted to a majority of them and then the rest they won't want to date if their decent.

If you're referring to something like how women get endless amounts of messages in online dating and such keep in mind a lot of those messages are a combination of "DTF?" messages and other "hi" messages and such. The guys are very subpar in quality.

So sure she "could" go out with those dates, but does she really want to? It'd be the equivalent of getting 30 messages a day and then looking at your inbox and seeing that 25 of them are over 200lbs and the rest are just not quite what you're looking for.

What Girls Said 12

• Sorry but men do the same exact thing. It's part of life when searching for a relationship. I've seen/heard/experienced way more of guys moving to the next than girls, and a lot of times it has to do with sex (too soon, not soon enough). Why would anyone stay with someone they don't want to be with?

• I don't get asked out at all. 0 guys. I have never dated before.
    This does not apply to everyone.

• he's coming as fast as he can

• Example, he's getting coffee at dunkin donuts putting sugar in his coffee. Okay so go out sugar in your coffee. Another example, at the gym. He's on a machine, just go to tr machine next to him. Just make eye contact. There just isn't much to it

• that applies to attractive women only.

• I'd say it applies to the average girl so I'll have to disagree. But who knows. Maybe I'm wrong

• guys can do the same thing. Only difference is they do the pursuing usually. They can decide they're not that into one girl and move on to another.

• I think you guys are really confused, you seem to think that girls always have 5 really amazing options to choose from or something and that we are never lonely. It isn't true.

• @cjmtherfcker if you're unhappy with the options you have or otherwise don't have, create new ones

• Again that's the point I think asker is making. Men have to create opportunities to have options women dont

• Many girls can't even find one guy

• I can almost gaurentee you have at least one guy right now who you know wants you. Whether you think its just for sex or more. Whether you have an interest in this person or not. They are still there

• @cjmtherfcker I wasn't talking about me just girls in general. And u can't make assumptions based on a picture

• I'm making the assumption based on your sex not your picture. And generally speaking women with average/ above average looks have some guy who wants them right now. The women just view them as undesirable for some reason

• And it's the same for guys... what's your point?

• I mean, hypothetically men can do the exact same thing... In fact, many men DO that exact same thing. They date/fuck a woman and then if they get tired move onto someone else.

At the end of the day, if someone is good looking or at least decent looking, they'll have options.

• Do you have a problem with it? lol hahahahaha Guys do the same thing.

• is this about me never playing you on YGOpro?

• Yes it is

• My favorite was my archfiend deck

• hahaha of course you would run a burn deck :P I like gladiator beast and archfiends, yeah. Thats cool. I'm running a Sapphira deck atm. I really like the ritual decks. Sapphira can play a really control style and I love that.

• I've never met any females that got asked out on dates often at all. Even 1 date wasn't often.

• Guys can get numerous girls too. Both genders have members who have legendary game.

• Its the same for guys you clueless fuck

What Guys Said 9

• Umm it's no SECRET that girls can CAST their FISHING RODS to see if we bite, then THROW back all of the ones that they don't NEED or don't LIKE,

#ThatsMHORightThere i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text_1.gif

• I'm only bothered by girls who

1. are liars/manipulators

2. deny they have an advantage at getting sex. I'm fine with the fact that they have that advantage, I just hate when they try to say they dont.

3. Girls who sleep around and then expect a guy who has a higher income level to accept their past and buy them a ring/marry them. If they find a guy who is willing to do that, then that's cool. The keyword is EXPECT.

• Oh, I hate when they expect that too. Like there are some girls that sleep with every guy they meet, then the next week they try looking for a man and complain because they can't find one. Of course they can't find one, you have the reputation of sleeping with everyone, you're not gonna find a relationship guy with that reputation.

• I know man, it's so f*cking annoying, it's hypocritical.
      I'm not against them sleeping around, but don't expect to have a hookup whenever you want, then next week have a boyfriend.

• @aledeeurope
      yup, they want to have their cake and eat it too

• Well, it's always been easier for women to date, so yeah, it's kinda annoying to know that women have as many men as they want (it doesn't apply to all women), but guys barely have one or two. So for women it's easier to move on to the next one, because they always have one on the line, men don't have this privilege.

• never bothered me. i do the same shit, if the girl is shitty then i hit the pass button.

• Not anymore. If men can play their cards right. Females wouldn't have such an upper hand in society. Unfortunate there are too many pussified men in just north america alone that allows females to control them.

If she don't like you, stop crying about it and find a next female. Stop treating like a queen or if she is owed anything. Who gives a damn if you screw up. If she is insecure move on.

Dating only benefits the female. Same with marriage. Men are just the lucky ones to be with a female because the female already has the men that are next in line.

• It's your age. And you're almost past that stage.

• I feel you. Girls have it easier

• And guys don't do the same thing?

• Yeah but men get to pay child support to women who already get money from the government for being single mothers.