Girls, Was My Reaction Wrong?

I met this girl at a breastaurant. I'm 36 and her 23. For a while, she only spoke to my friends but as time went on it turned out she only liked me b/c I wouldn't put my hands on her or flirt with her. She said she'd only hang out with them if I was there. I got to know her giving her a ride home. She told me she was done with guys her age and looking for early to mid 30's. We went bowling with 2 couples one night. I later asked her to a concert and dinner (a month out) and she said yes. A week before the concert she mentions her hometown friend is going through a divorce and needed a day away, of course the night of the concert. I was annoyed but went with it. 2 days before the show they still hadn't bought the extra ticket, saying they would get it at the door. I didn't wanna risk it so I bought it since it was only $20. The day of show I ask if they're running on time. She said no "because we're girls." I said, "I'm leaving at 6 pm for dinner and I'd leave my door open, the tix on counter, with a key. Hope to see you there." So she stops by with friend to get the tix from me directly. I felt good about this gesture but still annoyed we're not even driving in together now. They were late to dinner. 2 meatheads buy them shots and they get up to take them with them, leaving me alone at bar for 3 mins. Again, annoyed. At the show, she says she loves the music but they act uninterested. While smoking a cig she casually mentions her age limit is 27 but I look good for my age. News to me! After paying for everything so far, we go to another bar and she's flirting with another guy while texting another regular customer to meet us. They end up dancing and I leave, annoyed. She asked why via text, I said why, she said "I was just dancing". I didn't answer but saw her 4 days later. I asked her if she was gonna ignore me forever. She shook her head and said no. I said come talk outside but a friend says she said to tell you she's busy, so later but never comes over. So, WTF?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds to me like she was just using you ! She obviously didn't respect you and didn't deserve the presence of your good graces!! Close the door , throw a pad lock on it and never ever open it again! That's what happens when people date so much younger than themselves.

What Girls Said 7

• It seems like she was just using you. Pretty immature tbh. Forget her she isn't worth your time and effort

• It sounds like she was interested in you at first but now her friend is being a bad influence on her. Just ask her straight up if she's done being with you and don't give her any easy outs or leading questions.

• OMG how annoying if I was you I'll leave her alone she's not mature at all... why waste your time and money

• It sounds like she was interested but her friend reminded her of the party life that most people have in their early twenties; it's also likely why she dropped that rude (while still kind of nice) hint about you being out of her age range. Now she doesn't know how to end it because she might still be attracted to you, just not into what you guys had been working on at the start

• Just forget her because she sounds immature.

• Seems like she was just using you.. Dont waste your time she is really immature sounds like and unappreciative

• breastaurant xD that typo made me laugh a little XP but as to answer your question she sounds slightly interested but not completely sure. I dont know how to tell you to handle it though