Do you think this is just gross?

19 year old female dates a 51 year old male. He has two daughters from a previous marriage, one is aged 21 the other aged 19.
After a year of going out, she becomes pregnant and has a baby with him.

I don't know if it's just me, but I suspect he has peadophilia to say he has gone to court for raping his daughters but was let off as it was not proven.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's talk about the difference between accusations and convictions. Have you ever been accused of something that you did not do? Would it be fair to punish you, or stigmatize you for it? As for the age gap, it's not ideal, but legal. Everyone is an adult. Here's a thing, in the US at least there is an expectation of innocence and if you can't prove something it never happened. Even with that people are in prison who have never done anything. So don't jump to conclusions about his past, unless you know FOR SURE that he did it (IE he did it to you).

• Most rape cases are never brought to court, it's very hard to prove. But I doubt a 8 and 10 year old would lie about their own dad raping them.

What Guys Said 8

• The19 year old girl is of legal age and apparently consented to everything that happened so why does it bother you. How are you involved in this?

If a prosecutor goes after a guy for incest with his underage daughter, they pull out all the stops and do everything they can to get a conviction, s if it wasn't proven in court, it is unfair of you to assume that he is guilty of paedophilia. Your anger at the guy is not a substitute for proof.

• There's nothing wrong with a relationship between two consenting adults.

That being said, I probably wouldn't date that far out from my age unless I really fell hard for the person. That's just my personal preference though, and to each their own

• It's not a good thing

• If both of them are happy, then so be it. They are adults and can make their own decisions.

Paedophiles are sexually interested in children, not young women. That would be an ephebophile.

• He raped his daughters when they were 8 and 10 years old

• I thought you said you suspected that but it had not been proven.

• None of my business

• Pedophilia only applies to pubescent. Has nothing to do with dating someone 21.

• 'He has gone to court for raping his daughters', they were like 10 and 8 at the time.

• That's ill no doubt.

• That's just disgusting.

How does this even happen.

• No. I don't,

What Girls Said 1

• As long as its all legal and between consenting adults, then i really couldnt care less...

• So you really think it's a great idea to have a child with a man known to rape children then?

• Everyone who has read the newspaper story and reports suspects.

• What newspaper? What reports? What are you talking about?
      If this is based off an article dont you think you should have linked to or something...