Can girl and guy be just "friends" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is only possible... if both parties have ABSOLUTELY NOT A SPECK of physical attraction.

Otherwise someone will eventually develop feelings.

What Guys Said 9

• If neither of them are attracted to eachother, yes. If one of them is even the least bit attractive, the other person will fall in love with them eventually and get friendzoned. If BOTH of them like eachother, then it'd be a relationship and no longer a friendship.

• Yes they can.
    I have about 20 friends they are all female.

• basicallly... YEAH

• If they both think each other are ugly. Otherwise, just no.

• Most of my friends are female.

• I used to belong that they can but sometimes I doubt that.

• sure friends with benefits , why not?

• nope..
    girl + guy = no friends.

• ofcours they can be friends.. dont be silly now lol
      Why would you even ask this question? are you a little nervous or insecure?

• Here's the best explanation ever on film of why men and women can't be friends:

http://youtu.be/i8kpYm-6nuE

What Girls Said 5

• Yes of course. I have 2 best friends. Ond of them is a guy. He knows almost everything about me and he shared his secrets with me.. We talk almost everyday, meet pretty often. He's there for me whenever I need someone to listen to. So, yes, guy and girl can be friends without having feelings for each other

• Yes. Gay guys and girls do it all the time. Guys/Girls who are unattracted to each other do it all the time.

• what if they are attracted to each other?

• I've heard of cases in which they felt that their friendship was much too important to possibly destroy and they decided to remain friends. It was only sexual attraction though. That can be appeased.

Emotional? Not so much.

• Well yeah, why couldn't guys and girls be just friends? I'm friends with more guys than girls (mostly because they can usually be less annoying) and I've only ever been attracted to one, maybe two of these guys. But then, i just thought "what do i actually think of these guys?" I got over a little attraction and they are basically brothers to me, and i think that's kind of how it goes if a guy and girl are friends and they don't like each other more than that. It's like having another sibling :P hopefully that helps you out..

• Absolutely. Why not?

• Yes but you really need to address any attraction pretty early on.