Have you ever rejected a crush or a person you found to be very attractive? And why?

• I wasn't looking for a relationship with anybody at the time
    33% (3)0% (0)20% (3)Vote
  • I was already in a relationship at the time
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I panicked and screwed up
    33% (3)33% (2)33% (5)Vote
  • Other reason
    34% (3)67% (4)47% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I did. A guy I had a crush on and was attracted to in 8th grade had asked me out... or had 2 girls ask me out for him, then he did it himself a second after they did it for him. I said no immediately, because I was very shy and scared. The 2 girls bugged me about it a couple more times but I just ignored them.

It was a good thing I didn't say yes. Because I kid you not, not even a week later he asked out one of those 2 girls and she said yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yes. Because that's how I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was dating someone who I really liked very much... but then people started interfering by lying and said that "he's going to cheat on you". I was young and naive back then (18) and so scared of being rejected or cheated on, so I cut things off. Never regretted anything more...

0|0
    0|0
  • Years ago the dude I had a crush on for 7 years texted me asking me if I wanted to have sex with him so he could "help me out in losing my virginity"

I told him no.

But thats the only time I ever rejected a crush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I don't want to be in a relationship now.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah his personality was shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, because one of them was lame. h3 tYp3d l1ke th1z. The other one didn't go to school and had a lame point of view about life. One that recently happened was a know it all. This last one was such a shame though. He was really good looking to me 😢 oh and one is really attractive physically and personality wise, but he seemed to just wanted sex

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes I have made that mistake...
    Purely timing, had my life in a direction where a relationship would of been too much of a distraction

0|0
    0|0
  • never... if that happened, i'd find it really hard 2 say no tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Can''t say I've ever said no to a beautiful women lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me on this girls get off on rejecting dudes

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, after I found out she was a slutty bitch.

0|0
    0|0