Do you ever regret rejecting someone? And why?

• Yes
    44% (7)0% (0)35% (7)Vote
  • No
    56% (9)100% (4)65% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I get caught up too much with stuff in my own head and it affects my relations, which kinda sucks. I've had lovely guys into me in the past , guys I'd date now that I've matured/gotten more familiar with myself and my life. It was just wrong timing, different focus.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It has happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I regretted rejecting a super overweight guy who I know he's a good guy but he's not my type I regretted because I know how good he is and I didn't give him a chance because i can't allow myself to fall in love at least for a couple of years...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was too blinded with another fool and my own stupid and foolish desire I couldn't see how great that someone is... now it's too late.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't regret it; if I don't want to be with them I don't want to be with them. It would be worse if I pretended to like them when I didn't, or led them on. I'm sorry for hurting them but I don't reject people harshly I don't think, and it hurts them less in the long run if I reject them outright I think

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• yes... i don't want 2 be in a relationship generally... but wot could i do if i don't wanna hurt others? :-/

0|0
    0|0