My friend broke up with this guy, and now I really like him. but now I don't know if I should do anything cause my friend hates him. What to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to be a good friend, you may want to clear it with her first, and if she says it's fine than don't flaunt the relationship in front of her. If she ends up saying no, she doesn't feel comfortable with it I'd give it some time, she may change her time and so could you. Sometimes we girls tend to like one guy one day then like another after a few weeks. Think about whether you want to be with him or if you like the idea of being with him, and don't forget, he is your friend's ex... that's a huge deciding factor too. Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• maybe yer friend will go mad if u do anything with him.. and u migjt lose her as a friend...

What Girls Said 3

• What do you do?
    Be a true friend, don't be a selfish nasty whore, and stay away from him.

• If you you are a real friend then wouldn't do anything

• I would say just sleep with him in order to get over him. You probably don't really like him, but just feel hot for him.