What should I do?

So, me and my boyfriend have only been dating for 3 days, and he already said he loves me, what should I do? Because, i think he's moving to fast, and I'm not ready to take it that far, but i don't want to hurt his feelings. I like him, but i don't love him yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• The next time that he tells you that he loves you, ask him this: "If we got into a situation where someone said to you 'I will kill either you or your girlfriend. You choose who I kill.' who would you choose. If he doesn't say "Me" immediately, he doesn't live you and his words are meaningless. Then, show him this post.

What Guys Said 3

• guess he doesn't mean it... it's 2 soon 2 say the "L" word.. no?

• What's "that far"? Saying he loves you 3 days in shows he uses words frivolously. He doesn't mean it as in he truly loves you. He's just infatuated.

• HAHAHA, he just wants some ass

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him you feel uncomfortable about going into things so soon. If it hurts his feelings and he doesn't like you anymore, at least you don't have to be worried!

• Tell him he is moving too fast. If you leave it to fester, it is going to come back and bite you. Be honest - if he understands, great. If he gives you hell for it, then he wasn't worth it anyway.

• the best thing in a relationship is to start off as honest as possible