Why do you stay single for life?

its a never ending story about singel people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I like the independence

What Girls Said 2

• Well, with how I felt while being in a relationship, I'm not gleefully to wanting to be in another one anytime soon.

• I enjoy it because I only have to take care of myself.

What Guys Said 4

• I never said that! Time is the key

• Girls just dont find me attractive or as dating material

• I'm a Man going my own way.

The females don't want me. Many are evil. So yeah!!

• I have decided so because I am absolutely certain that I do not ever want to have ANY children of my own.

Most, if not all of it has to do with the way this reality is altogether.

I'm too pessimistic and have a bleak, maybe even nihilistic outlook on life. Maybe it wasn't always like this but I've become this way overtime, still just trying to get buy as much as possible, but that's about all I feel I can really do at this point.

I do not want children of my own because there is the big possibility that there is too much pain, suffering, diseases, jealousy, corruption, greed, hunger/famine, hypocrisy, rejections, apathy, boredom, and ultimately the possibility of death that once somebody have been brought into this world or reality would have to face once they are here.

I feel that all the so called "good" things in our world or reality are nothing more that merely possible "constant distractions" to keep all the "bad" things at bay and to shut them out as much as possible from our attention and that is why we continue to pursue them while we are still here, but that would not last forever anyway.