Girls, in your 30's specifically, where do you go to meet quality men?

I've been searching for a good, down to earth woman for quite some time... tried internet dating, bars, craigslist eek, events, and I just can't seem to find anybody, so ladies, where do you hide?, do the attractive women just always have a list to cross out?, I just don't get it

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Try going to cultural events or events, which interest you. It might be that you can find a quality woman there :)

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm not in my 30's, but many of my female friends are. They met their partners in many different places, including the gym, foreign language classes, cookery lessons, art galleries, wine tastings, and one met her boyfriend while walking her cats! Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll say in an upscale bar or work

0|0
    0|0
  • Opera, festivals, travelling, professional networking events, high end stuff, designer factory outlets, fashion prive events, balls, alumni gathering.

0|0
    0|0
  • i will likely try match eventually im just not in the mood for a relationship yet. Also i dont know how attractive your expecting maybe lower your standards if they are too high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Match or ok Cupid

0|0
    0|0