Girls, Sharing nude pics?

Whenever, a girl has sent me her nudes I have not shown any friends or anyone. Just found out, my girlfriend had showed some Nude photos of me to her friends. (She was really drunk...)

I pi love my girlfriend and don't want to break up with her, but she should have asked me first in my opinion before showing anyone...

8

Most Helpful Girl

• You are right, she should have asked.

• I haven't figured what to say. She showed 3 girls last night. One of those girls told me, but she did say in her defense she got extremely pressured to do so and she had a few glasses input wine first.

What Girls Said 7

• I agree. Tell her that.

• Very stupid of her. I would never do something like that to anyone. If I send him nudes they are for him and no one else the same goes for me whatever he sends me I keep for my eyes only.

• yes what she did was wrong , just explain her that what she did was wrong

• Yes I think she should've been respectful since you've never show hers... and being drunk is not an excuse

• Yeah... Appearently, from what I've heard the girls were talkng about sex and she was talking me up, and that's how it happened. Not that that makes it ok though but I guess inunderstand

• That was a huge violation of your trust. How would she feel if you did that?

• Really mad, I am can imagine. Girls are better at getting away with stuff, i think

• That's odd, I've never felt compelled to show nude pics of my bf to others. Though I have shared unsolicited dick pics from other random dudes for a laugh. Maybe she has an exhibitionist streak...

• So.. Got more details, she was extremely drunk and was talkng me up, and made a bad decision. I'm going go just let it go

• Like I said, she must have a exhibitionist side in that way to do it. Randoms, girls may share, but bfs are generally off limits.

• Or don't send nudes...