Are foreign women a better option for some American guys?

Not saying that they're aren't women in America that's good, but what about a guy who just can't seem to catch a break with American women? No matter what I do, no matter what I try or what advice I follow I'm 100% unsuccessful with women in my country. I'm not one of those misogynists looking for a perfect trophy gf/wife and/or a sex slave/maid. When I was younger, I always believed that "I'm young , i got time" and "they'll come around some day" self pep talk, but now I'm in my 30's and I'm not getting any younger. So I started thinking that maybe I should try foreign women because I see that I only have a few options... 1. Throw in the towel and accept that 'm going to be alone for the rest of my life, or make a attempt at dating foreign women . Not saying that foreign women are guaranteed to be the answer, but hey what do I have to lose? I'm already failing with American women (It's not like I'm striking out with them, I can't even get up to the plate) and its like I have no choice but to make a attempt to find a woman overseas or be alone for the rest of my life.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, women that aren't from California Los Angeles area are a better choice sometimes in my opinion. I'm Soo use to running into puck ass, spoiled ass, lazy ass, party headed women who assume sex and good looks will make a man sell il his soul and be a personal slave/bosy gaurd.πŸ˜“πŸ˜’ that's lame! I've spoken to women from Italy, Africa, Wisconsin, Australia, turkey, Canada, India, & many other places and they all seem to have their heads in the right place. Meaning they all seem to be chasing knowledge, money, and power and they all have 1 thing in common, they are all highly respected because they all respect themselves and show respect to respectable men. They take pride in the idea of their accomplishments and they continue to strive to reach the goal. Their not going out every Friday night getting wasted, fucking random guys, and shooting up or sniffing drugs and gettin pregnant... I hate to doen talk the women that live close to me but sometimes they just don't give a shit and I've perdonslly had better bondage with women further away from me. (BUT NOT ALL THE WOMEN HERE ARE BAD AND CORRUPTED) I've also had immaculate conversations from a few women closer to me as well, it's just the numbers are larger from the women out of state and out of town, they... Just have a different kind of approach and seem... Legit a lot more. They present themselves the way a women is suppose to. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‹ probably like like 2 of those women I'd absolutely loovveeee to have gotten the chance to have dinner and talk to buuuttt... That's the way life is sometimes.😌

http://i62.tinypic.com/2vcsso0.jpg[/IMG]
    lolπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΎ

• "Their not going out every Friday night getting wasted, fucking random guys, and shooting up or sniffing drugs and gettin pregnant"

Lol this happens literally in every country, ha ha.

• They did not make fun of her because of her race. Nobody even cared about her promiscuity, since the whole school was fucking each other. The ridicule was over the fact that she failed to use protection as in she didn't use any at all. She was the FIRST in my school to get knocked up and it was due to her own stupidity.

• Well... No further comment lol... Haha (the defense rest) as far as my opinion in foreign women, ( foreign to the everyday women I run into, my decision still stands ) I'm not saying they are better but from what I've seen them do and from the way I bond with them better, I'd choose a lot of them over the domestic everyday women, all the women around me seem spoiled and unappreciative. They take things for granted like when a man takes you under his roof and feeds you clothed you and gives you television and water and provides the so called (little things) that are taken for granted. I'm not saying she needs to bow down to the man but respect and honesty is always due up front! Why go out and bust my ass of treat you to the finer things when your gonna ignore me or talk shit and act like I never do nothing for you? Ppssshhh!!!😤 Get lost!✌🏾️ That's how I feel

What Girls Said 4

• I don't understand why women on here seem to get so offended at the thought that women in other countries may be different from American women, because in my opinion a lot of them are different. They were raised differently, they have a different culture etc., it's just the way people are, it's the case for men as well. Of course I don't mean every single person but I think it's the case for a lot of people and I don't understand why it's a bad thing or how it's offensive.

Honestly I think you should do whatever makes you happy, I don't think you're being a pig about it and as an American woman I didn't feel offended by anything that you said lol, who knows maybe you will meet a woman in another country and fall in love and I hope you do but be careful doing that.

• What makes you think you'll have more luck with foreign women?

Are you under the impression that foreign women have lower standards or something?

Or are you one of those guys who thinks foreign women are somehow better than your local folk?

• Read the details. I NEVER said that I will have more luck nor did I say that they were better. I'm saying with my failed attempts to attract American women , maybe foreign women would possibly be a better option.

• I said different.

• Doing the same thing and expecting different results is how albert Einstein defined insanity

Him changhing variables such as the women he approaches so that he can try at a different outcome us logical and normal, when one way won't work we all try another

If u used a little empathy n stepped n his shoes, felt his pain, his loneliness maybe you'd stop picking at him and actually encourage him

I don't know if u posted out of concern or because you felt like antagonizing someone who was already down, but it wasn't a welcome reaf

• Women are not the same everywhere so maybe you should try foreign women. But maybe the problem is you. Have you ever thought about that? Maybe it's not American women, maybe it's just you.

If you want to, you can. Keep in mind that cultural differences tend to usually not make relationships work.

• What makes you think foreign women are any different? Unless you go to a third world country.

• Not saying they are. Like I said in the details, I know if I try foreign women its not guaranteed that I will have success.

• They are, every individual is unique and a person raised in a different country will have a different outlook, one that might benefit him in finding an SO

Actually women in different countries are a lot different than American women in certain aspects. It's been proven statistically and i don't know why American women get all bent out of shape when guy's prefer foreign women over American women lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Trust me. I am young and I am telling you right now that I won't be dating American Women. The only exceptional American women that are better are the ones that have the traditions of their foreign country that they and or their parents live by. It's not worth dating in the US. It's too risky and you can go to jail for being falsely accused of "rape", harassment, etc. I have travelled to South America and Europe . I am telling you right now that you need to do so. A lot of those girls are hot. Last good amount don't use makeup or have implants too. They still have that feminity and are kind. Try it, you won't regret it

• Try it and see what happens. I know a lot of men that have taken that route and have done much better for themselves.

• Some foreign women are easier sometimes. I'm thinking of China and Southeast Asian countries or maybe Korea. There is also the Russian bride thing try online searches. I think your chances may improve in that if you are interested...

• If you fail with American women, you will fail with other women

• I know guys who couldn't get a American woman to save their lives and they are successful with foreign women.

• their all the same. Money, sex and gossip.

• No, there are some good women here in America.

• I said that in my details, Sure there's good women in America, but that doesn't guarantee that any of them will ever give me a chance which has never happened.

• I'm not fat and out of shape so I know its not that. Its my looks

• Make your bod look like a model's, dress well, and change your hairstyle?

• I've never had luck with American women. I've only had interest from foreign women. This is why I only go after foreign women. I'm not wasting my time with women who don't like me.