I am overthinking his text?

I just got done texting the guy I have been talking to around for a good while now and he was saying a joke saying I'm crazy but he did not put "lol" in the conversation but I knew he was joking I replied back saying no I am not crazy so bite me. He replied back saying was jk, relax. So I send him a texting letting him know that I knew he was joking of put "lol" when I texted him and long story short he was pretending to me mad and then he text me saying playin, but goodnight. I text back saying Uh-huh goodnight, and now I regret saying that because I should of put an emoji or "lol" because now I think he might think I am mad at him which I am not because I knew was joking me, I just need advice I am overthinking?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are...

So next time you text him and he apologises just say I was joking too so no worries

And if he doesn't say anything about it... you don't mention it!

And if he tries to text over sweet stuff, then you can tell him that I am not mad at you!

What Guys Said 3

• Uh, yeah, you're overthinking. Lol.

• I kinda figured but I didn't know because in a pervious text he thought I was serious until I mention that I should of but lol in the text, that's why I thought okay I said uh-huh goodnight he might of thought I was mad because I didn't put lol in the text

• Ya I think you are overthinking it lol. Just text him tomorrow or wait til he texts u but act like nothin happened

• Just don't talk about it the next time you text him :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you are overthinking. Dont ever bring it ip again if he texts you tomorrow be cool.

• Okay I tend to do that I was making sure because like I said I knew he was joking but I just hope he knew I was when I replied back saying uh-huh goodnight.

• Texting is the worst venue for sarcasm. Just saying...

• lol texting is because if you do not have any emotions when texting it seems like you are mad... I hate it

• you are... overthinking that is.

• yea, You are really over thinking it. Maybe you like him that's why.

• You are overthinking